We are pleased to offer dentists all over the world our latest book, Unlimited New Patients, Volume Three.
This is the latest in our Unlimited New Patients Series and we think it’s the best. We’ve packed this book with virtually everything we’ve learned over 28 years about attracting high-quality new patients into your dental practice.
So, what’s in our new book?
- What does it really mean to be “marketable?”
- See through the myths that cause dentists to make bad marketing decisions
- Understand the hidden mind of the dental consumer and reach them more effectively with your marketing content
- Know what REALLY differentiates you from other dentists
- Attract high-quality patients who value dental care ahead of an insurance deductible
- Predict which marketing mediums will produce the best results for your practice
- Calculate and allocate an effective (and realistic) marketing budget
- Create a multi-year marketing plan that produces measurable results
- Accurately calculate the returns your marketing investment yields
- Use proven marketing and management strategies to avoid common pitfalls and grow your business year after year
- Everything you think you know about R-O-I is W-R-O-N-G
This book contains virtually everything you need to start taking control of your business and using the power of marketing to achieve every goal you’ve set for yourself and your practice.
- Exactly how do people choose a dentist? It’s not what you think!
- Locating or re-locating your practice? How to avoid disaster
- How do you compete in a market that is saturated with other dentists?
- How to construct an exact marketing plan for your budget
- How to use demographics to find where the “good” patients live
- What your marketing budget should be – it’s less than you think
- The correct deployment sequence of your marketing plan – did you know there was one?
- What works, what doesn’t, and why
- Getting predictable results – what to expect from your marketing
You will also discover:
- How to attract MORE than your fair share of the RIGHT new patients
- Know what to do, when to do it and how to do it
- How marketable is your practice area?
- How much should you spend to properly market your practice?
- What should you expect if you spend that much?
- Why do some things work – but then the results fade?
- Why do so many things you’ve tried not work, yet seem to work for other dental practices?
- With a limited marketing budget, what should be your priorities?
- Which of your marketable attributes should you emphasize?
- What can your team do to get your patients excited to refer?
- What are the low-cost/free ways to promote your practice?
- Is your website GOOD or just GOOD LOOKING?
- How can you get the most from your practice website?
- What is Social Media Marketing and how do you do it effectively?
- What is Search Engine Optimization and how are you going to do it correctly?
These are just some of the things you’ll have at your fingertips.
Unlimited New Patients, Volume Three contains over 200 pages of dental marketing knowledge that you can’t find anywhere else. It is the distilled essence of nearly everything we’ve learned since 1989 about how to attract high-quality new patients into our clients’ dental practices.
The price of the print edition of this volume is $167, but you can download the PDF for free! Just complete the form above to join our mailing list and you can get the book right away.
Here’s to your marketing success!
William Howard (Howie) Horrocks